L.A.B Golf Putter Fitting

You are a better putter than you think. You just need science on side and the proper fitting. That is what Chris can offer you as a L.A.B. Certified Putter Fitter.

Lie Angle Balance (L.A.B)

The hallmark of great putting is returning the putter face to “square” at impact, or perpendicular to the target line. This is factual science. Latest research shows that 83% of a putt's starting direction is influenced by the direction of the putter face at impact. The other 17% is related by the path of the putter head. L.A.B technology makes it easy for golfers to deliver a square putter face at impact because, unlike other putters, it keeps the putter face square to the arc throughout the stroke. It makes putting as easy as picking the right line, the right speed, and making your natural stroke.Learn to make NO adjustments during the stroke, and you can be confident that your putts will roll exactly where you are aiming. With a L.A.B. Golf putter specially fitted by Chris Brook, you will quickly see that you are a better putters than you think.

Stacks Image 119
The Reason Why Your Current Putter Is Working Against You
Your L.A.B Golf Putter Fitting Process With Chris


  • Duration: 90 Minutes
  • Fee: £135 ( £45 is deducted off the purchase price when ordered on the completion of the fitting )

Your L.A.B putter fitting with Chris is in depth which includes the analysis of your stroke, style and tempo using TrackMan and SAM PuttLab. Measurements of your body composition which includes arm length, wrist to floor, hand size and also posture will play a major part of the putting of your putter.

The final stage of the build design is done using the L.A.B designed fitting putter will enable precise adjustments to be made to finalise the build design. Your specification design will then be sent to L.A.B to custom build your putter which takes approximately 4 weeks.


  • Duration: 25 Minutes
  • Fee: £35 ( £35 is deducted off the purchase price when ordering on completion of the fitting )

This fitting involves the use of the L.A.B designed fitting putter to establish the perfect build of the putter to match you.